|Release||31 August 2011 (Update)|
|Backpack||Wield, Check kills|
|A stake, carved from the blisterwood tree.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Blisterwood stakes are throwing weapons fletched from blisterwood logs released as a reward along with the blisterwood staff and the blisterwood polearm from The Branches of Darkmeyer. All three weapons require 70 Fletching to make. The stakes and their off-hand counterparts require 70 Ranged. It is also possible to receive strange rocks from making these weapons. Their stats are higher than dragon darts and are on par with Karil's pistol crossbow and the crystal chakram.
Despite having no discernible metallic parts, blisterwood stakes can still be recovered by wearing one of Ava's devices.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Blisterwood benefits[edit | edit source]
Blisterwood is fully effective against all vampyres, vyrewatch, and vyrelords/ladies; when fighting them, blisterwood weapons have the following benefits:
- Able to damage them
- Prevent juvinates in Darkmeyer (but not elsewhere) from transforming into dust and escaping
- +50% hit chance
- Chance to deal up to double the normal damage for that attack (including bleeds like Dismember)
- Every 50 vyre corpses cremated in the Columbarium grants +10 damage (a maximum of +100)
See Category:Susceptible to blisterwood weapons for a full list of affected monsters.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|100 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||-|
|Completed The Branches of Darkmeyer|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 20 July 2015 (Update):
- Switched the wield pose of Blisterwood stakes to match that of other darts.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- These can be made on Entrana by smuggling blisterwood logs to the island and making it there.
- Blisterwood stakes used to not harm Vyrewatch when used with abilities, this was a bug and has been fixed. Interestingly, Binding Shot still stunned Vyrewatch as normal.
Main hand thrown weapons
|Part 7 of the Myreque quest series|