Decorated woodcutting urn
|Decorated woodcutting urn|
|Release||31 October 2016 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one|
|Backpack||Check level, Destroy|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|This is collecting woodchips when I chop wood at or below Woodcutting level 99.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A decorated woodcutting urn can be created at 76 Crafting by adding an earth rune to a decorated woodcutting urn (nr). When chopping a tree with a decorated woodcutting urn (r) in your inventory, it accumulates experience and becomes a decorated woodcutting urn. The urn becomes full when the player has earned 9,500 Woodcutting experience. Once the decorated woodcutting urn is full, it becomes a decorated woodcutting urn (full) and yields 1,900 Woodcutting experience when teleported to Ernie. If teleported with an Urn enhancer, it will grant 2,375 experience instead.
Chopping evil trees, splitting arctic pine logs or straight/curly/mutated vines does not fill the urn. Nor does the use of the dwarven chainaxe in 'double resources' mode, since no base rate xp is being gained.
With the auto-banking effect from the evil tree distraction and diversion, one can fill the urn without the need to bank. This makes filling the urn very fast and efficient, maximising experience gain. Similar to this is the ability of the wood spirit to carry logs to your bank. The spirit will randomly appear when using a juju woodcutting potion.
|Logs||Level||Experience||% filling||# to fill|
|Arctic pine logs||54||140.2||1.4||68|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 31 October 2016 (Update):
- Decorated woodcutting urns have been added to Crafting, supporting up to 99 Woodcutting (including golden bamboo).
- A 'Decorated Woodcutting Urn' Crafting challenge has been added.
- The woodcutting accumulator now requires a decorated woodcutting urn (previously, the strong woodcutting urn was the highest-level urn available).
- patch 29 March 2016 (Update):
- Woodcutting urns, once again, gain charge when training with crystallise.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When it is half full, the 'Check level' text is "This decorated woodcutting urn is half full, or is it half empty?", a reference to the optimist's and pessimist's views of a half glass of water.
- Prior to the addition of the decorated woodcutting urn on 31 October 2016, Woodcutting and Smithing were the only skills that had strong urns, but didn't have decorated urns.