Trees can be found in Big Game Hunter encounters on Anachronia.
Cutting them yield jungle logs that can be fletched into wooden spears, and to build the traps. The experience from cutting them varies by the player's level in Woodcutting.
It is possible to deplete a tree by cutting it for too long. If this happens, it regenerates one log at a time in 30-second intervals.
Whene examined outside a hunting instance, their examine message is randomised each time the player examines the tree, and is picked out of the following list:
- Always had trouble finding solid daily root-ine but has now twigged it.
- Loves to take lots of naps for rest.
- Often dreams of branching out to other areas of the island.
- Struggling to get to the root of its existence.
- This looks calm and old, probably best leaf it alone.
- You wood not believe how old this tree is.
- You're barking up the wrong tree.
|Jungle logs (m)||1||Always||0||Not alchemisable|