Blisterwood logs are logs used in The Branches of Darkmeyer. They are cut from the blisterwood tree after it has been rejuvenated as part of the quest. The blisterwood tree can easily be accessed using the Drakan medallion, since the Darkmeyer teleport goes directly to the arboretum. Cutting a blisterwood log requires level 76 Woodcutting and gives 200 Woodcutting experience.
Blisterwood logs can be burned, requiring level 76 Firemaking and giving 303.5 Firemaking experience. When lit, they burn for approximately 5 minutes and 30 seconds. Using these logs on a bonfire will increase your maximum health for 60 minutes.
Blisterwood logs can also be fletched into a number of items. Initially, players can craft them into staves, main-hand and off-hand blisterwood stakes, and the blisterwood polearm, the latter which requires two unblessed silver sickles. During and after The Lord of Vampyrium, players can additionally fletch wands, orbs, the blisterwood stake-thrower crossbow (requires silvthril limbs), and main-hand and off-hand blisterwood sickles (which also require one unblessed silver sickle each).
Note: because Strong woodcutting urns only work up to level 75 trees, they do not work on the Blisterwood Tree, as it is a level 76 tree.
[view] • [talk]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 May 2012 (Update):
- Craft and Light options have been added to all kinds of logs.
- patch 1 November 2011 (Update):
- Using a sacred clay knife on blisterwood logs no longer gives a "Nothing interesting happens" message.
- It is possible to get strange rocks from chopping and fletching blisterwood logs.
- They are one of the only two fletchable logs that cannot be made into pyre logs or a pyre ship. The other type is Achey logs.
- You can right-click and use a Sacred clay fletching knife on the logs for double XP, but you cannot do it the other way around. This is a glitch, and has not been fixed yet, however, with the XP Update, you can simply drain the knife for bonus XP.