Wilderness sword 4
|Wilderness sword 4|
|Release||8 August 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to claim a new one from Kolodion in the Mage Arena bank or from Mr Ex in Edgeville.|
|A carefully forged longsword with the markings of the Wilderness. Tier 4.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The wilderness sword 4 is a reward from completing all of the Wilderness achievements, including elite, and is given to players by Kolodion in the Mage Arena. It has stats similar to the superior dragon longsword, blisterwood sickle, and abyssal whip. If lost or destroyed, it can be reclaimed from Kolodion or Mr Ex for 100,000 coins. Dying in PvP drops 20,000 coins for the killer.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Teleports[edit | edit source]
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Wilderness sword 1|
|Wilderness sword 2||
|Wilderness sword 3||
|Wilderness sword 4||
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- When the Wilderness Sword 4 is equipped the Right-click teleport option to the Warband Camp will now appear (previously you had to unequip it first).
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- The Wilderness swords once again have their action bars left click set as the Edgeville teleport.
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- The locations you can teleport with the Wilderness sword have been added as right click options when worn.
- patch 22 January 2018 (Update):
- The wilderness sword no longer prioritises itself over the Royal crossbow on death.
- ninja 14 August 2017 (Update):.
- The Wilderness Sword 4 can now be reclaimed from Mr Ex in Edgeville for 100,000 coins.
- patch 17 October 2016 (Update):
- patch 30 August 2016 (Update):
- The Wilderness Sword recharge message no longer appears if it was already charged.
- The Wilderness Sword will now be recharged when the day rolls over, without the need to log out.
|Fremennik sea boots|
Main hand slash weapons
|Dyed drygore longswords|