The Al Kharid resource dungeon is a resource dungeon located in the Al Kharid mine. A minimum Dungeoneering level of 75 is required to enter. Players will be granted 11,400 Dungeoneering experience upon first entrance to the dungeon.
Inside there are 5 drakolith rocks, 6 necrite rocks, 8 precious gem rocks and 5 impling spawns. It is a good place to catch low-level implings because the dungeon is small, preventing the implings from gliding around too much. It takes roughly a minute for implings to respawn having caught them all. At most, 5 implings are in the cave at any given time.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 21 January 2019 (Update):
- The Al Kharid hidden mine will no longer show as being a members unlock in the Dungeoneering skill guide as it is now a free to play unlock.
- This resource dungeon was made accessible to free players on 7 January 2019 with the release of the Mining and Smithing rework.
- Prior to the Mining & Smithing rework, gold and silver rocks could be found in the dungeon.
- When this dungeon was first released, high-level implings such as dragon implings spawned fairly commonly. A hidden update the next day reduced the higher levelled imps spawn rates. High level implings, such as zombie implings, are only available for a limited time after spawning before they disappear.