Decorated hunter urn
|Decorated hunter urn|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|This will collect integument iotas when I hunt creatures requiring Hunter level 99 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A decorated Hunter urn is used with the Hunter skill to help gain experience. It will collect skin scraps from creatures that require up to and including level 99 Hunter.
It can be created at 79 Crafting by forming a decorated Hunter urn (unf) on a potter's wheel (granting 52 experience), requiring 2 soft clay to make. It must then be fired (granting 78 experience) in a pottery oven creating a decorated Hunter urn (nr). The urn must then be activated with a mud rune to become a decorated Hunter urn (r) before it can be used. Players that do not have the required Crafting level to place the rune in the urn may use the assist system. The urn will become full when the player has earned 8,000 Hunter experience with the urn in their inventory.
Once the decorated Hunter urn is full, it becomes a decorated Hunter urn (full) and can be teleported to Ernie for 1,600 Hunter experience (2,000 with an urn enhancer). Once 10 full urns exist in a player's inventory or bank, they must be teleported before new urns can begin to be filled.
Many different creatures from level 1—99 Hunter can be used to fill the urn - however, using protean traps will not fill urns. The following table lists all creatures between level 75—99 Hunter (lower level creatures can be used; these are only examples):
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Steps to complete:
- Mine clay.
- Use the clay on a water source to make soft clay. This step can be skipped if the clay was mined with a bracelet of clay.
- Use the soft clay on a potter's wheel. You may need to use the drop down menu in the top left of the window to select the urn category.
- Use the (unf) urns on a pottery oven to fire them.
- Add the mud rune to the urn.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Hunter urns are currently the only set of urns that require a combination rune to complete, generally making them the most expensive to produce.