A fragile farming urn requires level 18 Crafting to make. Crafting a fragile farming urn (unf) on a potter's wheel gives 16xp, and firing it in a pottery oven grants 24xp. Teleporting it away after filling it grants 500 Farming xp.
The best place to make urns is in the Crafting Guild, which requires level 40 Crafting or in Prifddinas. Otherwise, players may find it easy to complete in Gunnarsgrunn, Taverley or Burthorpe.
2 soft clay and 1 nature rune are required to fully make.
Steps to complete:
- Mine clay.
- Use the clay on a water source to make soft clay. Which an be skipped if the clay was mined with a bracelet of clay.
- Use the soft clay on a potter's wheel. You may need to use the drop down menu in the top left of the window to select the urn category.
- Use the (unf) urns on a Pottery oven to fire them.
- Add the correct rune to the urn.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 17 June 2019 (Update):.
- A crash no longer occurs when completing a large number of farming urns at once on Manor farm.
- patch 24 September 2018 (Update):
- Collecting honey from the Manor Farm apiary will now contribute towards filling your Farming Urns.