Decorated farming urn
|Decorated farming urn|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|This will collect crop cuttings when I gather yields requiring Farming level 120 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A decorated farming urn is used with the Farming skill to help gain experience. It can be created at 84 Crafting (granting 130 experience). Players that do not have the required Crafting level to place the rune in the urn may use the assist system. The urn will become full when the player has earned 7,000 base Farming experience with the urn in their inventory. This does not work with seedicide.
Once the decorated farming urn is full, it becomes a decorated farming urn (full) and can be teleported to Ernie for 1,400 Farming experience or 1,750 experience with urn enhancer. You may only own 10 full urns in your inventory/bank at once; if you have 10 full urns a new one will not be started.
It is recommended to take these urns when farming yew trees or higher, as they will fill immediately, granting more experience per tree. Gathering produce from certain Player-owned farm animals can also fill multiple urns at once.
Steps to complete:
- Mine clay.
- Use the clay on a water source to make soft clay. This can be skipped if the clay was mined with a bracelet of clay or mined from the Ithell clay mine.
- Use the soft clay on a potter's wheel. You may need to use the drop down menu in the top left of the window to select the urn category.
- Use the (unf) urns on a pottery oven to fire them.
- Add the nature rune to the urn.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 24 February 2020 (Update):
- patch 17 June 2019 (Update):.
- A crash no longer occurs when completing a large number of farming urns at once on Manor farm.
- patch 24 September 2018 (Update):
- Collecting honey from the Manor Farm apiary will now contribute towards filling your Farming Urns.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- Harvesting Potato Cactus should now correctly add to farming urns