|Release||14 September 2020 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Your item will be destroyed permanently and it may not be reclaimable.|
|Backpack||Check level, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|An effigy in search of knowledge in: Fishing, Cooking, Mining and Woodcutting. Rewards XP.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Volatile effigies are a reward from the Effigy Incubator Distraction and Diversion. This is an in-progress effigy that collects experience from Cooking, Fishing, Mining, and Woodcutting. Experience gained from divine locations and D&Ds such as Woodcutting experience from Evil Trees, Mining experience from Shooting Stars, or Fishing experience from sea cucumbers, does not fill the effigy.
The effigy takes priority in your inventory over urns, meaning your normal urns will not fill simultaneously with effigies.
Volatile effigy function similarly to urns:
- First they are crafted as volatile effigy (uncharged)
- They are then put into the incubator and make volatile effigy (empty), which can be stored in a Brooch of the Gods
- Gaining experience in an associated skill activates it into a volatile effigy
- After 60,000 experience is gained, the effigy becomes volatile effigy (full)
- Full volatile effigies can be cracked open to get an effigy lamp that can be used on one of the associated skills, with a chance of being upgraded into a dragonkin lamp that can be used on any skill
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 September 2020 (Update):
- Updated examine text for Effigy Incubator effigies to distinguish between those that give lamps and those that give stars.