Plain farming urn
|Plain farming urn|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|This will collect crop cuttings when I gather yields requiring Farming level 53 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A plain farming urn requires level 40 Crafting to make. Crafting an unfinished urn on a potter's wheel grants 28.6 Crafting experience, and firing it in a pottery oven grants 42.9 Crafting experience. The urn will become full after the player has earned 4,500 base Farming experience, and can then be teleported to Ernie for 900 additional Farming experience (or 1,125, with an urn enhancer).
The best place to make urns is in the Crafting Guild, which requires level 40 Crafting or in Prifddinas. Otherwise, players may find it easy to complete in Gunnarsgrunn, Taverley, Burthorpe, or if Jack of Spades has been completed; Menaphos (links needed).
Steps to complete:
- Mine clay.
- Use the clay on a water source to make soft clay. Which can be skipped if the clay was mined with a bracelet of clay.
- Use the soft clay on a potter's wheel. You may need to use the drop down menu in the top left of the window to select the urn category.
- Use the (unf) urns on a Pottery oven to fire them.
- Add the correct rune to the urn.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 24 February 2020 (Update):
- patch 17 June 2019 (Update):.
- A crash no longer occurs when completing a large number of farming urns at once on Manor farm.
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Renamed to Plain Urns to prevent some confusion with Daily Challenges. Was previously "Farming urn".
- patch 24 September 2018 (Update):
- Collecting honey from the Manor Farm apiary will now contribute towards filling your Farming Urns.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- Harvesting Potato Cactus should now correctly add to farming urns