The diseased jadinko is a creature found in Herblore Habitat or on Anachronia. When caught, they drop a corrupt vine, used to make juju hunter potions, and a chance for seeds.
Diseased jadinkos can also be caught at the Herblore Habitat with a noose wand.
Hunting diseased jadinkos in the Herblore Habitat requires level 78 Hunter with a noose wand and gives 950 experience.
The required environment to attract a diseased jadinko is a boneyard and a banana tree (for which the farmer payment is four baskets of apples). As with every other plant requirement in Herblore Habitat, the correct combination will take effect as soon as it is planted/built. It is not necessary to wait for the banana tree to grow. However, if the tree gets diseased or dies, diseased jadinkos cannot be caught.
Start by searching either of the two burrows, tracks will appear and lead to nowhere. There are a number of jungle plants to inspect within the area. Depending on the hole the tracks come from will depend on type of jungle plant you need to inspect. For tracks coming from the northern burrow or the western hole Inspect the curly jungle plant - and the tracks will extend to towards a bush. If the tracks DO NOT lead to a bush, again look for and inspect a curly jungle plant, the tracks should lead to a bush that you should search and if you locate something, attack the bush. If the tracks come from the north western hole, you will need to search a leafy jungle plant in the location the tracks end. Again, follow the tracks go nowhere and search another leafy jungle plant. Search and then attack the jungle bush the tracks lead to. Catching the jadinko can be failed on attacking the bush.
If tracks lead to one of the holes, more Jadinko tracks will always appear from one of the other two holes.
The south-western burrow gives at least 2 possible tracks, but the north-eastern burrow always gives the same track, as follows:
- Inspect north-eastern burrow
- Inspect the jungle plant, just south from the tree that is south of the burrow
- Go to and inspect the south-western hole
- Go to and inspect the small jungle plant just south of Jungle Tree in the middle of the area that is the only one that can be chopped down
- The tracks will lead to the north bush that is located directly south of the Climbable vine; attack it.
Hunting diseased jadinkos at Anachronia requires level 88 Hunter with a marmasaw plant and gives 500 Hunter experience.
They can be found
- ^ No estimated rarity or submissions found for this item.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 December 2019 (Update):
- Corrected the naming of the diseased Jadinko when it appears inside a Ranch out of Time pen.
- patch 1 December 2010 (Update):
- The diseased jadinko’s requirements no longer mention shadow jadinkos.