|Release date||24 November 2010 (Update)|
|Loot||Corrupt vine, see Loot|
|Examine||A strange plant creature that looks unhealthy.|
|Please upload a map!|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Locations[edit | edit source]
Herblore Habitat[edit | edit source]
The required environment to attract a diseased jadinko is a boneyard and a banana tree (for which the farmer payment is four baskets of apples). As with every other plant requirement in Herblore Habitat, the correct combination will take effect as soon as it is planted/built. It is not necessary to wait for the banana tree to grow. However, if the tree gets diseased or dies, diseased jadinkos cannot be caught.
Start by searching either of the two burrows, tracks will appear and lead to nowhere. There are a number of jungle plants to inspect within the area. Depending on the hole the tracks come from will depend on type of jungle plant you need to inspect. For tracks coming from the northern burrow or the western hole Inspect the curly jungle plant - and the tracks will extend to towards a bush. If the tracks DO NOT lead to a bush, again look for and inspect a curly jungle plant, the tracks should lead to a bush that you should search and if you locate something, attack the bush. If the tracks come from the north western hole, you will need to search a leafy jungle plant in the location the tracks end. Again, follow the tracks go nowhere and search another leafy jungle plant. Search and then attack the jungle bush the tracks lead to. Catching the jadinko can be failed on attacking the bush.
If tracks lead to one of the holes, more Jadinko tracks will always appear from one of the other two holes.
The south-western burrow gives at least 2 possible tracks, but the north-eastern burrow always gives the same track, as follows:
- Inspect north-eastern burrow
- Inspect the jungle plant, just south from the tree that is south of the burrow
- Go to and inspect the south-western hole
- Go to and inspect the small jungle plant just south of Jungle Tree in the middle of the area that is the only one that can be chopped down
- The tracks will lead to the north bush that is located directly south of the Climbable vine; attack it.
Anachronia[edit | edit source]
Hunting diseased jadinkos at Anachronia requires level 88 Hunter with a marmasaw plant and gives 500 Hunter experience.
They can be found
- in the ruins on the north-eastern coast (four spawns) by taking the brown path east of the Feral Dinosaur which are north-east of the eastern Ruined Temple obstacle (yellow dot) of Section F of the Anachronia Agility Course.
- south-east of the Anachronia base camp in the northern part of spicati apoterrasaur's clearing (eight spawns).
Seed drops[edit | edit source]
|Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 15,099 drops. Please add to the log!|
Loot[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High alch value|
|Corrupt vine (m)||1||Always||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Compacted hides (m)||1||Uncommon||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Reinforced dinosaur pelt (m)||1||1/1000||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Dinosaur rib bone (m)||1||1/1000||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
|Diseased jadinko (unchecked) (m)||1||Rare||Not sold||Not alchemisable|
Update history[edit | edit source]
|Witchdoctor camouflage gear|