Plain woodcutting urn
|Plain woodcutting urn|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Empty: This will collect woodchips when I chop wood at or below Woodcutting level 58.|
Partly filled: This is collecting woodchips when I chop wood at or below Woodcutting level 58.
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A plain woodcutting urn can be created with level 44 Crafting by using an earth rune with a plain woodcutting urn (nr). It is used with the Woodcutting skill to gain bonus experience. The urn is filled as the player gains experience from woodcutting. Once the player has earned 4,125 Woodcutting experience with a plain woodcutting urn in their inventory, the urn becomes a plain woodcutting urn (full) which can be teleported to Ernie for 825 bonus Woodcutting experience.
Chopping Hollow trees fills the urn approximately 1% for every failed chop. This does not fill up when using a canoe station. A maximum of 10 urns can be filled before you have to teleport them or no urns will be filled anymore.
|Logs||Level||Experience||% filling||# to fill|
|Arctic pine logs||54||140.2||3.3||30|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|1 XP||-||1 (0.6s)||-|
|Plain woodcutting urn (nr)||1||1,230||1,230|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Renamed to Plain Urns to prevent some confusion with Daily Challenges. Was previously "Woodcutting urn".
- patch 29 March 2016 (Update):
- Woodcutting urns, once again, gain charge when training with crystallise.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Upon checking how full your urn is and it's at 50%, the player will get a message in the chat box saying "This plain woodcutting urn is half full, or is it half empty?"
- Despite being the highest level urn available for F2P players, the urn does not work with yew trees, the highest F2P tree.
- Plain woodcutting urns used to not work while chopping crystal trees, however this was changed on 24 July 2017 in a hidden update.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Mod Ryan. "Make Decorated Mining Urns work with aleae crablets and seren stones." 24 July 2017. RuneScape Forums.