Strong farming urns can be used to gain additional Farming experience while training. When held in the inventory, urns are filled as the player farms. Only base experience counts towards filling the urn. Full urns can be teleported away to receive an additional 1,100 Farming experience. Only one urn is filled at a time, though players may own up to a total of 10 full urns. If a player owns 10 full farming urns they must teleport at least 1 away before they can fill more urns.
A strong farming urn requires level 58 Crafting to make. Crafting a strong farming urn (unf) on a potter's wheel gives 35xp, and firing it in a pottery oven grants 52.5xp.
The best place to make urns is in the Crafting Guild, which requires level 40 Crafting or in Prifddinas. Otherwise, players may find it easy to complete in Gunnarsgrunn, Taverley or Burthorpe.
2 soft clay and 1 nature rune are required to fully make.
Steps to complete:
- Mine clay.
- Use the clay on a water source to make soft clay. Which can be skipped if the clay was mined with a bracelet of clay.
- Use the soft clay on a potter's wheel. You may need to use the drop-down menu in the top left of the window to select the urn category.
- Use the (unf) urns on a Pottery oven to fire them.
- Add a nature rune to the urn.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 17 June 2019 (Update):.
- A crash no longer occurs when completing a large number of farming urns at once on Manor farm.
- patch 24 September 2018 (Update): Collecting honey from the Manor Farm apiary will now contribute towards filling your Farming Urns.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- Harvesting Potato Cactus should now correctly add to farming urns