Strong farming urn
|Strong farming urn|
|Release||24 July 2017 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one.|
|Backpack||Check level, Destroy|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|This will collect crop cuttings when I gather yields requiring Farming level 72 or below.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Strong farming urns can be used to gain additional Farming experience while training. When held in the inventory, urns are filled as the player farms. Only base experience counts towards filling the urn. Full urns, requiring 5500 experience, can be teleported away to receive an additional 1,100 Farming experience. Only one urn is filled at a time, though players may own up to a total of 10 full urns. If a player owns 10 full farming urns they must teleport at least 1 away before they can fill more urns.
A strong farming urn requires level 58 Crafting to make. Crafting a strong farming urn (unf) on a potter's wheel gives 41xp, and firing it in a pottery oven grants 52.5xp and creates a strong farming urn (nr). Adding a nature rune to the strong farming urn (nr) grants 1xp and creates strong farming urn (r), which is no longer tradeable but is stackable until it begins to collect farming XP.
The best place to make urns is in the Crafting Guild, which requires level 40 Crafting or in Prifddinas. Otherwise, players may find it easy to complete in Gunnarsgrunn, Taverley or Burthorpe. Players can also use portable crafters to make urns.
Steps to complete:
- Mine clay.
- Use the clay on a water source to make soft clay. Which can be skipped if the clay was mined with a bracelet of clay.
- Use the soft clay on a potter's wheel. You may need to use the drop-down menu in the top left of the window to select the urn category.
- Use the (unf) urns on a Pottery oven to fire them.
- Add a nature rune to the urn.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Strong farming urn|
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 24 February 2020 (Update):
- patch 17 June 2019 (Update):.
- A crash no longer occurs when completing a large number of farming urns at once on Manor farm.
- patch 24 September 2018 (Update): Collecting honey from the Manor Farm apiary will now contribute towards filling your Farming Urns.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- Harvesting Potato Cactus should now correctly add to farming urns