A plain divination urn can be created at 38 Crafting, and is used to help gain Divination experience. It will collect memory fragments for springs that require under level 50 Divination. The urn is filled when the player has earned 2500 Divination experience with the urn in inventory, after which it can be teleported to Ernie for 500 experience.
The best place to make urns is in the Crafting Guild, which requires Level 40 Crafting or in Prifddinas. Otherwise, players may find it easy to complete in Gunnarsgrunn, Taverley or Burthorpe.
2 soft clay and 1 mind rune are required to fully make.
Steps to complete:
- Mine clay
- Use the clay on a water source to make soft clay. Which can be skipped if the clay was mined with a bracelet of clay
- Use the soft clay on a potter's wheel. You may need to use the drop down menu in the top left of the window to select the urn category.
- Use the (unf) urns on a pottery oven to fire them.
- Add the mind rune to the urn.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 4 March 2019 (Update):
- Renamed to Plain Urns to prevent some confusion with Daily Challenges. Was previously "Divination urn".