|Release||14 September 2020 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Your item will be destroyed permanently and it may not be reclaimable.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|An effigy in search of knowledge in: Fishing, Cooking, Mining and Woodcutting. Rewards XP.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Explosive effigy function similarly to urns:
- First they are crafted as explosive effigy (uncharged)
- They are then put into the incubator and make explosive effigy (empty), which can be stored in a Brooch of the Gods
- Gaining experience in an associated skill activates it into an explosive effigy
- After 60,000 experience is gained, the effigy becomes explosive effigy (full)
- Full explosive effigies can be cracked open to get an effigy star that can be used on one of the associated skills, with a chance of being upgraded into a dragonkin star that can be used on any skill
Having both an effigy and an urn in your inventory only fills up the effigy.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 28 September 2020 (Update):
- Updated examine text for Effigy Incubator effigies to distinguish between those that give lamps and those that give stars.