|Release||14 September 2020 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Your item will be destroyed permanently and it may not be reclaimable.|
|Backpack||Check level, Destroy|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|An effigy in search of knowledge in: Fishing, Cooking, Mining and Woodcutting. Rewards XP.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Explosive effigies are a reward from the Effigy Incubator Distraction and Diversion. This is an in-progress effigy that collects experience from Cooking, Fishing, Mining, and Woodcutting. Experience gained from divine locations and D&Ds such as Woodcutting experience from Evil Trees, Mining experience from Shooting Stars, or Fishing experience from sea cucumbers, does not fill the effigy.
The effigy takes priority in your inventory over urns, meaning your normal urns will not fill simultaneously with effigies.
Explosive effigy function similarly to urns:
- First they are crafted as explosive effigy (uncharged)
- They are then put into the incubator and make explosive effigy (empty), which can be stored in a Brooch of the Gods
- Gaining experience in an associated skill activates it into an explosive effigy
- After 60,000 experience is gained, the effigy becomes explosive effigy (full)
- Full explosive effigies can be cracked open to get an effigy star that can be used on one of the associated skills, with a chance of being upgraded into a dragonkin star that can be used on any skill
Explosive and Unstable effigies (same skills) provide stars whereas Erratic and Volatile effigies (same skills) provide lamps. Stars and lamps provide the same amount of experience.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 28 September 2020 (Update):
- Updated examine text for Effigy Incubator effigies to distinguish between those that give lamps and those that give stars.