The decorated divination urn (full) is an item made by filling a Decorated divination urn while training divination. It can be teleported to Ernie by clicking it, giving 1,900 base Divination experience.
You can only have up to 10 full urns at one time. You must teleport them away before making more. A full urn can also be given to Ernie manually by using the item on him, or through a chat option while having a full urn in the inventory. Full urns can also be teleported automatically by toggling the "Auto teleport current skilling urn when full" option on under skilling options in miscellaneous gameplay settings.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- A limit of how many urns could be teleported away at once was causing players that attempted to teleport more than this amount to disconnect - this has now been resolved.
- patch 14 August 2017 (Update):
- Players can now consistently teleport their filled urns with any Crafting level.
- ninja 16 January 2017 (Update):
- The message for teleporting urns now uses commas in the XP displayed.
- ninja 5 January 2015 (Update):
- Players can now walk while sending off urns instead of standing still then running to catch up.
- patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- Teleporting a full urn now states which stat the player is gaining XP in.
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- The urn teleport sound now plays after the correct duration.