A cracked cooking urn can be created at 2 Crafting. It is used with the Cooking skill to help with gaining experience. It will only collect food scraps for food that requires under level 10 Cooking. The urn is filled when the player has earned 2,000 Cooking xp with the urn in inventory. Once the cracked cooking urn is full, it becomes a cracked cooking urn (full) and can be teleported to Ernie for 400 Cooking experience.
The best place to make urns is in the Crafting Guild, which requires Level 40 Crafting or in Prifddinas. Otherwise, players may find it easy to complete in Gunnarsgrunn, Taverley or Burthorpe.
2 soft clay and 1 fire rune are required to fully make.
Steps to complete:
- Mine clay
- Use the clay on a water source to make soft clay. Which an be skipped if the clay was mined with a bracelet of clay
- Use the soft clay on a potter's wheel. You may need to use the drop down menu in the top left of the window to select the urn category.
- Use the (unf) urns on a pottery oven to fire them.
- Add the correct rune to the urn.
Beverages do not fill the cooking urns.
|Food||Level||Experience||% filling||# to fill|
|Redberry pie||10||78||3.9||26|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 4 June 2013 (Update):
- The Make-x interface no longer shows that you will get Crafting xp after teleporting any of the cooking urns.
- patch 13 November 2012 (Update):
- We have improved the examine info on Cooking urns to avoid misinterpretation.
- patch 31 August 2011 (Update):
- The teleport sound now plays after the correct duration.