The camouflaged jadinko is a creature found in Herblore Habitat or on Anachronia. When caught, the drops include a striped vine and a chance for seeds.
Hunting camouflaged jadinkos in the Herblore Habitat requires level 79 Hunter with a noose wand and gives 975 Hunter experience.
To attract this jadinko, players must plant a vine flower of any sort, a lergberry bush, build a standing stones habitat, and pour a dose of juju hunter potion on the blossoms. If the juju hunter potion wears off while tracking a Camouflaged jadinko, the player will still be able to track the jadinko to the bush it was hiding in, but when they attack the bush, they will not find a jadinko. However, reapplying the potion and then attacking the bush fixes this.
Note: If tracks lead to one of the holes, the jadinko will always appear in one of the other two holes.
The south-western burrow gives at least two possible tracks, but the north-eastern burrow always gives the same track, as follows:
- Inspect north-eastern burrow
- Inspect the jungle plant, just south from the tree that is south of the burrow
- Go to and inspect the south-western hole
- Go to and inspect the small jungle plant just south of Jungle Tree in the middle of the area that is the only one that can be chopped down
- The tracks will lead to the north bush that is located directly south of the Climbable vine; attack it.
Hunting camouflaged jadinkos at Anachronia requires level 89 Hunter. These jadinkos are caught with a marasamaw plant rather than by tracking, and each successful catch gives 515 Hunter experience. The juju hunter potion is still required, and must be used on the wild green blossoms nearby.
They are located east of the volcano. An easy way to get there is by running north on the Anachronia Agility Course from the Anachronia lodestone.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!