Infernal urn (full)
|Infernal urn (full)|
|Release||15 February 2011 (Update)|
|Destroy||If you destroy this urn, you will have to start a new one.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always lost|
|I can now teleport this urn away.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The infernal urn (full) is an item made by filling an infernal urn with either impious ashes, accursed ashes, or infernal ashes. It can be teleported to Ernie by clicking it, giving 1875 Prayer experience. When the urn is teleported, the player gets the message, "You activate the rune on the urn and it is teleported away. You gain 1,875 Prayer XP."
Crafting and teleporting an infernal urn requires at least 62 Crafting.
Although they grant a considerable amount of Prayer experience, they have no minimum Prayer level requirement. A player may have up to 10 full urns in their inventory/bank at a time. Currently, if a player attempts to start a new urn with 10 full urns in their inventory/bank, the player will receive a message saying "You should get rid of some of your prayer urns before starting a new one."
A full urn can also be given to Ernie manually by using the item on him, or through a chat option while having a full urn in the inventory.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- A limit of how many urns could be teleported away at once was causing players that attempted to teleport more than this amount to disconnect - this has now been resolved.
- patch 14 August 2017 (Update):
- Players can now consistently teleport their filled urns with any Crafting level.
- ninja 16 January 2017 (Update):
- The message for teleporting urns now uses commas in the XP displayed.
- ninja 5 January 2015 (Update):
- Players can now walk while sending off urns instead of standing still then running to catch up.
- patch 1 November 2014 (Update):
- Teleporting a full urn now states which stat the player is gaining XP in.