The Shadow jadinko is a creature found in Herblore Habitat or on Anachronia. When caught, they drop a shadow vine, used to make scentless potions, and a chance for seeds. With the Harvest Heaven update, they also drop barberry seeds, fly trap seeds, butterfly flower seeds, snape grass seeds, sunchoke seeds, grapevine seeds, reed seeds, potato cactus seeds, and prickly pear seeds.
Hunting shadow jadinkos in the Herblore Habitat requires level 71 Hunter with a noose wand and gives 600 experience.
To attract this jadinko, players must plant a red vine blossom and build an abandoned house habitat.
To hunt this jadinko players are required to track by selecting the 'inspect' burrow, 'inspect' jungle plant and 'inspect' hole options in the area to the south of the farming section, using a noose wand to finally catch the jadinko by selecting the 'attack' bush option.
Note: If tracks lead to one of the holes, the jadinko will always appear in one of the other two holes. Search these other holes for continuation of the tracks.
The south-western burrow gives at least 2 possible tracks, but the north-eastern burrow always gives the same track, as follows:
- Inspect north-eastern burrow
- Inspect the jungle plant, just south from the tree that is south of the burrow
- Go to and inspect the south-western hole
- Go to and inspect the small jungle plant just south of Jungle Tree in the middle of the area that is the only one that can be chopped down
- The tracks will lead to the north bush that is located directly south of the Climbable vine; attack it.
At 81 hunter, the player can catch Shadow jadinkos with Marasamaw plants on Anachronia, giving 473 Hunter experience. They are located on the eastern side of the island, east of the Lampenfloras.
|Anachronia Seed drop table
|Butterfly Flower seed
|Potato cactus seed
|Prickly Pear seed
|Fly Trap seed
|Snape Grass seed