For the override, see Jerrod's cape (override).
|Release||23 February 2015 (Update)|
|Quest item||Dishonour among Thieves|
|Destroy||You can buy another copy of this cape from Moia for 20,000 gold if you drop it.|
|A cape that will help with various illicit activities.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Obtaining the cape gives the wearer several passive benefits when thieving (the cape does not have to be worn in order to enable these effects);
- 80% chance to note the items stolen from Bakery Stalls
- Replaces gem drops from the safes in the Rogues' Den with noted gems
- Triples the amount of coins you get from the Rogues' Den
- Coshing volunteers in the Thieves' Guild yield items from the rogue's pickpocket drop table
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||13.6||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 18 August 2020 (Update):
- Fixed some transparency issues with the Jerrod's Cape transformation effect.
- patch 13 January 2020 (Update):
- Typo in dialogue box when destroying Jerrod's cape has been corrected.
- update 24 June 2019 (Update):
- The passive thieving benefits granted by the Jerrod's Cape are now a permanent unlock, instead of being an effect from wearing the cape.
- patch 2 March 2015 (Update):
- Jerrod's cape now notes items the items stolen from the Taverley bakery.
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|