|Release||25 October 2021 (Update)|
|High alch||60,000 coins|
|Low alch||40,000 coins|
|A cape made of ancient, enchanted obsidian, infused with igneous energy.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Igneous Kal-Xil is a high-level ranged cape created by upgrading a TokHaar-Kal-Xil with an igneous stone. When worn, it reduces the adrenaline cost of Deadshot to 60% and causes it to deal 42-210% of initial damage plus 70% ability damage every 1.2 seconds over the next 8.4 seconds. In PvP, Deadshot still only does its normal damage, but the adrenaline cost is still lowered to 60%. Owning this cape will allow the player to be assigned ice strykewyrms as a Slayer assignment. The Igneous Kal-Xil can be stored on the cape rack in a costume room of a player-owned house.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||57.7||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
Products[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Ranged armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
Comparison with other capes[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- Update): 21 November 2022 (
- patch 8 November 2021 (Update):
- You can now use the cape to fight against ice strykewyrms.
- You can wear this cape to get ice strykewyrms as a slayer task.
- patch 1 November 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with the Igneous Capes that prevented them being stored in the Keepsake Box.
|One of the Elder God Wars Dungeon fronts|