Cape of legends
This article is about the equipable cape. For the cape when mounted in a player-owned house, see Cape of legends (mounted).
|Cape of legends|
|Release||20 August 2003 (Update)|
|High alch||270 coins|
|Low alch||180 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|The cape worn by members of the Legends' Guild.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The cape of legends is a cape that can be bought for 450 coins from Siegfried Erkle in the Legends' Guild upon completion of the Legends' Quest. There are various NPCs who appear to be wearing a cape of legends or some variation thereof.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
| Cape of legends (mounted)|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
|Legends' Guild Shop of Useful Items||2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of Legends' Guild (west side)||450||Coins||10|
NPCs with the cape of legends[edit | edit source]
- Jimmy the Chisel
- Radimus Erkle
- Wizard Cromperty
- Wizard (attackable)
- Warrior (Lost City)
- Archer (Lumbridge swamp)
- Lapalok (who previously owned the Slayer cape)
- Ilfeen (formerly before Plague's End and graphics update)
- Elfinlocks (player spoof)
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Hybrid armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- The Legends Cape and the Castle Wars capes are now consistent across male and female models, now using the female model variant.
- ninja 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Added a toggle option to this cape, allowing the player to choose whether to teleport to the gates or within the guild with ease.
- patch 1 April 2019 (Update):
- This cape now has a teleport to the legends guild.
- The Obsidian cape and this cape have been slightly rebalanced to be more in-line with their difficulty to obtain. The Obsidian cape now provides more armour with slightly reduced offensive stats, whereas this cape has had an increase in offensive and defensive stats.
- Stats were rebalanced; Tier 40 to Tier 50, Armour from 11.4 to 16.0, Style Bonuses from 13.4 to 17.3.
- patch 4 January 2011 (Update):
- Resolved graphical conflicts between this cape and Runecrafting Guild clothes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In RuneScape Classic, the cape of legends had golden shoulder pads.
- Before 10 February 2005, the grey team cape resembled the cape of legends.
- Prior to the Combat Improvements Beta, the cape of legends gave a life points bonus. It was one of only four capes to do so, alongside the Reefwalker's cape, the Superior reefwalker's cape, and the Completionist cape.
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|