Cape of legends
|Cape of legends|
|Release||20 August 2003 (Update)|
|Backpack||Wear, Teleport, Toggle destination|
|Equipped||Teleport, Toggle destination|
|High alch||270 coins|
|Low alch||180 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|The cape worn by members of the Legends' Guild.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The cape of legends is a cape that can be bought for 450 coins from Siegfried Erkle in the Legends' Guild upon completion of the Legends' Quest. The cape can be used to provide unlimited teleports to the Legends' Guild, where a fairy ring is nearby. This teleport can be toggled to go inside the guild or in front of the gates.
There are various NPCs who appear to be wearing a cape of legends or some variation thereof.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Products[edit | edit source]
| Cape of Legends|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Legends' Guild Shop of Useful Items||2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of Legends' Guild (west side)||450||Coins||10|
Teleports[edit | edit source]
NPCs with the cape of legends[edit | edit source]
A number of non-player characters appear to be wearing the cape of legends:
- Jimmy the Chisel
- Radimus Erkle
- Wizard Cromperty
- Wizard (attackable)
- Warrior (Lost City)
- Archer (Lumbridge swamp)
- Lapalok (who previously owned the Slayer cape)
- Ilfeen (formerly, before Plague's End and graphics update)
- Elfinlocks (player spoof)
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Cape of legends|
|Disassembly category||Hybrid armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Comparison with other capes[edit | edit source]
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- The Legends Cape and the Castle Wars capes are now consistent across male and female models, now using the female model variant.
- ninja 22 July 2019 (Update):
- Added a toggle option to this cape, allowing the player to choose whether to teleport to the gates or within the guild with ease.
- patch 1 April 2019 (Update):
- This cape now has a teleport to the legends guild.
- The Obsidian cape and this cape have been slightly rebalanced to be more in-line with their difficulty to obtain. The Obsidian cape now provides more armour with slightly reduced offensive stats, whereas this cape has had an increase in offensive and defensive stats.
- Stats were rebalanced; Tier 40 to Tier 50, Armour from 11.4 to 16.0, Style Bonuses from 13.4 to 17.3.
- patch 4 January 2011 (Update):
- Resolved graphical conflicts between this cape and Runecrafting Guild clothes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In RuneScape Classic, the cape of legends had golden shoulder pads.
- Before 10 February 2005, the grey team cape resembled the cape of legends.
- Prior to the Combat Improvements Beta, the cape of legends gave a life points bonus. It was one of only four capes to do so, alongside the Reefwalker's cape, the Superior reefwalker's cape, and the Completionist cape.