Capes of Distinction
Capes of Distinction are a set of capes released on 3 May 2011 and first mentioned in a Developers' Blog "Design Notes: Capes of Distinction". Their release was then announced in a Behind the Scenes article. Capes of Distinction are available to players who meet various major requirements such as account age.
Capes of Distinction[edit | edit source]
- Milestone capes - a set of capes which members can craft when all of their skills (aside from elite skills) meet certain levels (multiples of ten).
- Veteran cape (5 year) - obtainable if a player's account is at least 5 years old.
- Veteran cape (10 year) - obtainable if a player's account is at least 10 years old.
- Veteran cape (15 year) - obtainable if a player's account is at least 15 years old.
- Classic cape - obtainable if a player has logged into RuneScape Classic at least once.
- Max cape - obtainable if a player has reached level 99 in all skills. The cape has customisable colours.
- Completionist cape - the "final" cape. It can only be worn by those who have level 99 in all skills, level 120 in Dungeoneering, Invention, Slayer, Farming, Archaeology and Herblore, maximum quest points, have completed most achievements, have unlocked all music tracks, and met many other requirements. The cape has customisable colours and can be trimmed when additional requirements are fulfilled.
Other information[edit | edit source]
Any and all Capes of Distinction could be stored on any cape rack in the player's costume room when they were first released. However, due to a hidden update, the same rules now apply to these capes as for Capes of Accomplishment.
Update history[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|