The TokHaar-Kal-Ket (translated as Sacred-Rock of the victorious warrior) is a high-level melee cape obtained by completing the Fight Kiln. It is one of two rewards the player may choose, the other being an uncut onyx. The TokHaar-Kal-Ket can be stored on the cape rack in a costume room of a player-owned house.
Completion of The Elder Kiln quest is required to play the minigame and earn the TokHaar-Kal-Ket. A fire cape must be sacrificed to be able to play the minigame; this requirement is a one-off. To earn this cape, most of damage in the kiln must be dealt with melee.
The TokHaar-Kal-Ket serves as a stronger version of its predecessor, the fire cape, and currently offers the largest melee strength bonus of any cape. Additionally, the TokHaar-Kal-Ket can be worn when fighting Ice Strykewyrms to deal double damage with fire spells. The cape also adds damage per hit, and more if using fire spells.
The TokHaar-Kal-Ket, along with the TokHaar-Kal-Xil and TokHaar-Kal-Mej, can be given to TzHaar-Mej-Jeh to unlock the Enhanced fire cape override.
The particle effects of the TokHaar-Kal-Ket in motion
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Comparison with other capes[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 5 August 2019 (Update):
- Removed a double 'the' when receiving the TokHaar-Kal-Ket from Kiln
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- The respective Attack, Ranged, and Magic bonuses of the kiln capes have been increased from 31 to 33.
- patch 6 July 2015 (Update):
- A graphical issue when female characters wore both the firemaker's tabard and TokHaar-Kal cape has been fixed.
- patch 13 November 2012 (Update):
- The TokHaar-Kal no longer clips through Barrows equipment.
- patch 28 February 2012 (Update):
- The TokHaar-Kal-Ket can now be used to attack Ice Strykewyrms.