The Warpriest of Armadyl cape is part of the Warpriest of Armadyl armour set. It is a tier 3 hybrid cape that scales with your Defence level up to level 75 for members, or level 50 for free players. It is obtainable by paying 41,000 Renown from the Bird and the Beast - World Event 2 at the Armadylean quartermaster. To reclaim it costs 16,400 renown.
This armour has a set effect that is activated with various chances of success depending on the number of pieces worn. The set effect is a 15% reduction in cooldown time for abilities with cooldowns of at least 30 seconds or more.
The chance that the ability activates is:
- 5% when wearing three (3) pieces of armour.
- 10% when wearing five (5) pieces of armour.
- 20% when wearing six (6) pieces of armour, the full set.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 27 May 2014 (Update):
- Spirit gems, Treasure Hunter keys, brawling gloves and warpriest gear will now all show loot beams when dropped. Spirit gems and treasure hunter keys can be filtered out by setting your loot beam minimum value to over 50,000.