|Release||25 October 2021 (Update)|
|High alch||60,000 coins|
|Low alch||40,000 coins|
|A cape made of ancient, enchanted obsidian, infused with unmatched igneous energy.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Igneous Kal-Zuk is a high-level hybrid cape created by combining an Igneous Kal-Ket, Igneous Kal-Mej and an Igneous Kal-Xil after completing a flawless hard mode run against TzKal-Zuk. It is currently the strongest cape in the game, providing the stats and passive effects of all its component capes, which are each the strongest cape for their respective style. The passive effects include:
- Reducing of the adrenaline cost of Overpower to 60% and causing it to hit the target twice. This hits for 400-800% ability damage with an average of 600% ability damage.
- Reducing the adrenaline cost of Omnipower to 60% and causing it to hit the target four times, each hit dealing 90-180% ability damage. This hits for 360-720% ability damage with an average of 540% ability damage.
- Reducing the adrenaline cost of Deadshot to 60% and causing it to deal 42-210% of initial damage plus 70% ability damage every 1.2 seconds over the next 8.4 seconds.
- In PvP the damage and number of hits of each ability is unaltered, but their adrenaline costs are still reduced to 60%.
Although it boasts the strongest offensive stats of any cape, there are some capes that surpass the igneous Kal-Zuk in specific attributes:
- The superior reefwalker's cape has the highest armour and life point bonus of any cape, at 65.3 and 300 respectively.
- The Dragon Rider cape has the highest prayer bonus of any cape, with a prayer bonus of 6.
- The third age druidic cloak is the strongest piece of magic tank armour in the cape slot for the purpose of increasing the damage reduction from the Animate Dead spell.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||57.7||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Hybrid armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
Comparison with other capes[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 8 November 2021 (Update):
- You can now use the cape to fight against ice strykewyrms. You can wear this cape to get Ice Strykewyrms as a slayer task.
- patch 1 November 2021 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with the Igneous Capes that prevented them being stored in the Keepsake Box.
- hotfix 1 November 2021 (Update):
- Omnipower damage now matches the written tooltip.
- Additional hits from Wild Magic and Omnipower abilities now hit nearby targets when combined with the Greater Chain ability.
|One of the Elder God Wars Dungeon fronts|