Ardougne cloak 2
|Ardougne cloak 2|
|Release||20 October 2009 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another cloak of this type from the Town Crier in Ardougne.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A shadowy Ardougne cloak.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Ardougne cloak 2 is a reward for completing the easy and medium Ardougne achievements, awarded by the Town crier in East Ardougne market. If the cape is lost, it can be reclaimed from the Town crier.
|Armour||11.4||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Ardougne cloak 1|
|Ardougne cloak 2||
|Ardougne cloak 3||
|Ardougne cloak 4|
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Tweaked this cloak's teleport to not be around the compost bin, but closer to the herb patch and breeding pen.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- This cloak's overrides can now be consistently equipped with the required tier of tasks completed.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- This cloak's teleport options have been put into a standard interface, rather than dialogue options.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- The Completionist cape now counts as the Ardougne cape when pickpocketing.
- patch 4 April 2011 (Update):
- This cloak will no longer be dropped on the floor if the player doesn't have enough inventory space to take it.
- patch 28 March 2011 (Update):
- Using holy water while wearing this cloak no longer causes a spike to appear.
|Fremennik sea boots|
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|