Ardougne cloak 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Ardougne cloak 2|
|Release||20 October 2009 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another cloak of this type from the Town Crier in Ardougne.|
|Backpack||Wear, Teleports, Destroy|
|Equipped||Kandarin Monastery, Manor Farm|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A shadowy Ardougne cloak.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Ardougne cloak 2 is a reward for completing the easy and medium Ardougne achievements, awarded by the Town crier in East Ardougne market. If the cape is lost, it can be reclaimed from the Town crier.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||11.4||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Ardougne cloak 1||
|Ardougne cloak 2||
|Ardougne cloak 3||
|Ardougne cloak 4|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Tweaked this cloak's teleport to not be around the compost bin, but closer to the herb patch and breeding pen.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- This cloak's overrides can now be consistently equipped with the required tier of tasks completed.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- This cloak's teleport options have been put into a standard interface, rather than dialogue options.
- patch 20 May 2013 (Update):
- The Ardougne cape now appears correctly when equipped on female characters.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- The Completionist cape now counts as the Ardougne cape when pickpocketing.
- patch 4 April 2011 (Update):
- This cloak will no longer be dropped on the floor if the player doesn't have enough inventory space to take it.
- patch 28 March 2011 (Update):
- Using holy water while wearing this cloak no longer causes a spike to appear.
- patch 11 January 2010 (Update):
- A clipping problem with this cloak when reaching forwards has been fixed.
|Fremennik sea boots|