Ardougne cloak 3
|Ardougne cloak 3|
|Release||20 October 2009 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another cloak of this type from Aleck in Yanille.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A shadowy Ardougne cloak.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The Ardougne cloak 3 is a reward from completing the easy, medium, and Hard Ardougne achievements. It currently offers a modest prayer bonus along with strength bonuses for all three combat styles, being behind others which are considerably more difficult to obtain (per skill or quest requirements). It is obtained from Aleck in Aleck's Hunter Emporium in Yanille, and can be reclaimed from there for free when lost. The design on the back seems to look like a highwayman's mask. This may be because Ardougne is a popular city for those who wish to train Thieving. Upon death, the cloak is automatically kept, except in the wilderness or in other areas that affect items kept on death.
|Armour||16.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Ardougne cloak 1|
|Ardougne cloak 2||
|Ardougne cloak 3||
|Ardougne cloak 4|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Tweaked this cloak's teleport to not be around the compost bin, but closer to the herb patch and breeding pen.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- This cloak's overrides can now be consistently equipped with the required tier of tasks completed.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- This cloak's teleport options have been put into a standard interface, rather than dialogue options.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- The Completionist cape now counts as the Ardougne cape when pickpocketing.
- patch 4 April 2011 (Update):
- This cloak will no longer be dropped on the floor if the player doesn't have enough inventory space to take it.
- patch 28 March 2011 (Update):
- Using holy water while wearing this cloak no longer causes a spike to appea
|Fremennik sea boots|
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|