The Ardougne cloak 3 is a reward from completing the easy, medium, and Hard Ardougne achievements. It currently offers a modest prayer bonus along with strength bonuses for all three combat styles, being behind others which are considerably more difficult to obtain (per skill or quest requirements). It is obtained from Aleck in Aleck's Hunter Emporium in Yanille, and can be reclaimed from there for free when lost. The design on the back seems to look like a highwayman's mask. This may be because Ardougne is a popular city for those who wish to train Thieving. Upon death, the cloak is automatically kept, except in the wilderness or in other areas that affect items kept on death.
||At all times
|Ardougne cloak 1
|Ardougne cloak 2
- 10 seconds of immunity when teleporting to the Wilderness via the lever in East Ardougne (but not the Edgeville lever to the same location) (bugged and doesn't work)
- More drops from Creature Creation are noted
- Increased chance of success when pickpocketing in Ardougne
- A chance of additional runes at the Ourania Runecrafting Altar (approximately 15% more; no extra experience is gained)
- Use of Manor farm teleport once per day
- Ability to toggle the ring of life to teleport to Ardougne (speak to any Ardougne task NPC)
- Wizard Cromperty will give 100 noted pure essence per day
- 50% chance to spawn an additional chompy bird while hunting chompy birds
|Ardougne cloak 3
- Stealing from chests in Ardougne Castle or the Chaos Druid Tower will teleport to East Ardougne's north bank (instead of a random location)
- Even more of the drops from Creature Creation will be noted (approximately 80%)
- Increased chance of success when pickpocketing and stealing from chests anywhere in RuneScape
- Wizard Cromperty will give 150 noted pure essence per day
- Watchtower Teleport can be toggled to go to Yanille instead (speak to any Ardougne task NPC)
- 75% chance to spawn an additional chompy bird while hunting chompy birds
|Ardougne cloak 4
- Unlimited use of Manor farm teleport
- Ability to fully restore Summoning points once daily (via the Summoning globe on the action bar with a familiar/pet summoned)
- Bert will deliver 120 buckets of sand
- 100% chance to spawn an additional chompy bird while hunting chompy birds
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Tweaked this cloak's teleport to not be around the compost bin, but closer to the herb patch and breeding pen.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- This cloak's overrides can now be consistently equipped with the required tier of tasks completed.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- This cloak's teleport options have been put into a standard interface, rather than dialogue options.
- patch 3 December 2013 (Update):
- The Ardougne cloaks now appear more like their original models.
- patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- Ardougne and clan cloaks now appear correctly when equipped.
- patch 20 May 2013 (Update):
- The Ardougne cape now appears correctly when equipped on female characters.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- The Completionist cape now counts as the Ardougne cape when pickpocketing.
- patch 12 April 2011 (Update):
- This cloak no longer clips with robe bottoms while mining.
- patch 4 April 2011 (Update):
- This cloak will no longer be dropped on the floor if the player doesn't have enough inventory space to take it.
- patch 28 March 2011 (Update):
- Using holy water while wearing this cloak no longer causes a spike to appea
- patch 11 January 2010 (Update):
- A clipping problem with this cloak when reaching forwards has been fixed.