A player restoring summoning points with the cloak
The Ardougne cloak 4 is a reward for completing all of the Ardougne achievements, including the elite achievements. If lost, it can be reclaimed for free from Aleck in Yanille. It has numerous useful functions, such as providing teleportation around Ardougne and stat bonuses.
||At all times
|Ardougne cloak 1
|Ardougne cloak 2
- More drops from Creature Creation are noted
- Increased chance of success when pickpocketing in Ardougne
- A chance of additional runes at the Ourania Runecrafting Altar (approximately 15% more; no extra experience is gained)
- 10 seconds of immunity when teleporting to the Wilderness via the lever in East Ardougne (but not the Edgeville lever to the same location) (bugged and doesn't work)
|Ardougne cloak 3
- Increased chance of success when pickpocketing and stealing from chests anywhere in RuneScape
- Even more of the drops from Creature Creation will be noted (approximately 80%)
- Stealing from chests in Ardougne Castle or the Chaos Druid Tower will teleport to East Ardougne's north bank (instead of a random location)
- Wizard Cromperty will give 150 noted pure essence per day
- Watchtower Teleport can be toggled to go to Yanille instead (speak to any Ardougne task NPC)
- 75% chance to spawn an additional chompy bird while hunting chompy birds
|Ardougne cloak 4
- Unlimited use of Manor farm teleport
- Ability to fully restore Summoning points once daily (via the Summoning globe on the action bar with a familiar/pet summoned)
- Bert will deliver 120 buckets of sand
- 100% chance to spawn an additional chompy bird while hunting chompy birds
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Tweaked this cloak's teleport to not be around the compost bin, but closer to the herb patch and breeding pen.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- This cloak's overrides can now be consistently equipped with the required tier of tasks completed.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- This cloak's teleport options have been put into a standard interface, rather than dialogue options.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- The Completionist cape now counts as the Ardougne cape when pickpocketing.
- patch 12 April 2011 (Update):
- This cloak no longer clips with robe bottoms while mining.
- patch 4 April 2011 (Update):
- This cloak will no longer be dropped on the floor if the player doesn't have enough inventory space to take it.
- patch 28 March 2011 (Update):
- Using holy water while wearing this cloak no longer causes a spike to appea
- patch 11 January 2010 (Update):
- A clipping problem with this cloak when reaching forwards has been fixed.