A player restoring summoning points with the cloak
The Ardougne cloak 4 is a reward for completing all of the Ardougne achievements, including the elite achievements. If lost, it can be reclaimed for free from Aleck in Yanille. A spare copy can be bought for 15,000 coins. It has numerous useful functions, such as providing teleportation around Ardougne and stat bonuses.
||At all times
|Ardougne cloak 1
|Ardougne cloak 2
- More drops from Creature Creation are noted
- Increased chance of success when pickpocketing in Ardougne
- A chance of additional runes at the Ourania Runecrafting Altar (approximately 15% more; no extra experience is gained)
- 10 seconds of immunity when teleporting to the Wilderness via the lever in East Ardougne (but not the Edgeville lever to the same location) (bugged and doesn't work)
|Ardougne cloak 3
- Increased chance of success when pickpocketing and stealing from chests anywhere in RuneScape
- Even more of the drops from Creature Creation will be noted (approximately 80%)
- Stealing from chests in Ardougne Castle or the Chaos Druid Tower will teleport to East Ardougne's north bank (instead of a random location)
- Wizard Cromperty will give 150 noted pure essence per day
- Watchtower Teleport can be toggled to go to Yanille instead (speak to any Ardougne task NPC)
- 75% chance to spawn an additional chompy bird while hunting chompy birds
|Ardougne cloak 4
- Unlimited use of Manor farm teleport
- Ability to fully restore Summoning points once daily (via the Summoning globe on the action bar with a familiar/pet summoned)
- Bert will deliver 120 buckets of sand
- 100% chance to spawn an additional chompy bird while hunting chompy birds
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 17 September 2018 (Update):
- Tweaked this cloak's teleport to not be around the compost bin, but closer to the herb patch and breeding pen.
- patch 9 April 2018 (Update):
- This cloak's overrides can now be consistently equipped with the required tier of tasks completed.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- This cloak's teleport options have been put into a standard interface, rather than dialogue options.
- patch 3 December 2013 (Update):
- The Ardougne cloaks now appear more like their original models.
- patch 20 May 2013 (Update):
- The Ardougne cape now appears correctly when equipped on female characters.
- patch 14 June 2011 (Update):
- The Completionist cape now counts as the Ardougne cape when pickpocketing.
- patch 12 April 2011 (Update):
- This cloak no longer clips with robe bottoms while mining.
- patch 4 April 2011 (Update):
- This cloak will no longer be dropped on the floor if the player doesn't have enough inventory space to take it.
- patch 28 March 2011 (Update):
- Using holy water while wearing this cloak no longer causes a spike to appea
- patch 11 January 2010 (Update):
- A clipping problem with this cloak when reaching forwards has been fixed.