For other variants of this item, see superior
The reefwalker's cape is a level 85 cape from the Eastern Lands, unlocked through player-owned ports. The cape can be made at 90 Crafting in the port's workshop, using 80 koi scales and giving 10,000 Crafting experience, after collecting the four parts of the reefwalker's cape eastern scroll.
The tradeable version degrades to dust after 100,000 charges of combat (a minimum of around 17 hours), vanishing after completely degrading. The superior reefwalker's cape, however, can be repaired.
Collecting all scroll pieces for this cape is a Completionist cape requirement.
| Crafting level||90|
| Unlock the Reefwalker's cape Scroll in your Player Owned Ports|
| Members only|
|Koi Scales||80||N/A||-|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 3 April 2018 (Update):
- Port armour now displays correct degrade tooltip.
- patch 17 October 2016 (Update):
- The inferior leviathan ring and reefwalker's cape now degrade by 10% when looted from gravestones, in line with other degrade-to-dust gear.
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- Tetsu, Seasinger's, Death Lotus armour, Reefwalker's cape and Leviathan ring no longer show Constitution as a requirement in the skill guide.