|Release||10 February 2009 (Update)|
|Quest item||Nomad's Requiem |
Not if inside Soul Wars
|Like a red cape, but blue.|
|Item ID||14642, 15433, 15435|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The blue cape (more commonly known as the Blue Soul Wars cape) is a cape used in the Soul Wars minigame and also a reward from the Grandmaster quest Nomad's Requiem. After the quest, players may purchase additional capes from Zimberfizz for 150,000 coins per cape. Multiple capes can be obtained by dropping the capes a player already owns before buying a new one. The cape cannot be taken into a Soul Wars game; however, the cape inside the minigame provides the same bonuses, provided players have completed Nomad's Requiem.
The blue cape is identical in bonuses to the red Soul Wars cape. Zimberfizz can change the colour of the cape between red and blue for free at any time.
The Soul Wars capes used to be known for their high prayer bonus, commonly used in activities requiring extended usage of prayer. However, nowadays they are outclassed by the Dragon Rider cape in every aspect.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 16 May 2011 (Update):
- The Soul Wars cape no longer causes players’ heads to stretch when wielded with a facemask.
- patch 1 February 2010 (Update):
- Fixed the problem with the Soul Wars cape and who could obtain it from a POH.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It used to be one of the only capes in Runescape to descend from the character's shoulders to the ground.
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|