The Warpriest of Zamorak cape is a hybrid cape that scales with the player's Defence level up to level 75 for members or level 50 for free-to-play players. It was originally obtainable by paying 5,500 Renown from the Battle of Lumbridge to the Zamorakian quartermaster. It can now only be obtained as a drop from inside the God Wars Dungeon.
If a player is wearing at least three pieces of warpriest armour when damaged, there's a chance that damage would be reduced.
- Each piece of Warpriest armour increases the chance of the passive effect occurring by 1%, starting at 3% for three pieces. The maximum chance the effect can occur is 6% if six total pieces of Warpriest armour are worn.
- Damage is reduced to an amount equal to 10% of the initial damage minus the total number of Warpriest armour pieces worn at the time. If all six pieces of Warpriest armour are worn, the player will only take 4% of the initial attack.
- A mix of Warpriest armour can be worn to enable the passive effect. For example, if a player wears a Warpriest of Saradomin cuirass and Warpriest of Saradomin greaves but Warpriest of Zamorak gauntlets and Warpriest of Zamorak boots, the player still maintains a 4% chance to activate the passive effect.
When the Passive effect occurs, the following message appears:
- Zamorak's blessing reduces the damage of this attack by <AMOUNT>.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 13 October 2014 (Update):
- Saradominist and Zamorakian warpriest armours now correctly adapt to level 50 when equipped on a free world.
- ninja 27 May 2014 (Update):
- Spirit gems, Treasure Hunter keys, brawling gloves and warpriest gear will now all show loot beams when dropped. Spirit gems and treasure hunter keys can be filtered out by setting your loot beam minimum value to over 50,000.