|Release||26 May 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get another from Diango in Draynor Village.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|For all your monkey business.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The monkey cape was an exclusive reward from the Wild Weekend beginning on 26 May 2012. It was obtainable after finding all 10 monkeys in Chase the Monkey, after which the cape appeared in the player's inventory. It is possible to store the cape in the toy box of a player-owned house. The cape is a cosmetic item adding no bonuses whatsoever. If lost, the cape may be reclaimed from Diango.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The news article on the main page says "If you've found all 10 monkeys, head over to Diango in Draynor Market to claim your prize!", even though the cape is automatically added to your inventory after finding all ten monkeys. However, it can be reclaimed from Diango if lost.
- This cape could be a reference to the phrase 'Having a monkey on your back', which is anything you find to be a constant burden.
- Despite there being a monkey on the cape when worn, there is no monkey on it when it is inside the inventory.
- It is currently one of the only capes in Runescape to descend from the character's shoulders to the ground.
- This item is currently "limited" and rare as only the players who completed the final event of Mad May can own this cape.
Wild Weekend Monkey items
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|