Superior reefwalker's cape
|Superior reefwalker's cape|
|Release||7 January 2014 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|A cape made from materials from the East.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The superior reefwalker's cape is a level 85 cape from the Eastern Lands, unlocked through player owned ports. The cape can be made at 90 Crafting in the port's workshop, using 100 Koi scales and giving 10,000 Crafting experience, after collecting the four parts of the reefwalker's cape eastern scroll.
The superior reefwalker's cape lasts for 100,000 charges of combat (a minimum of around 17 hours) before degrading and requiring repair. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC or at a player-owned house armour stand for coins, or at the Port workbench using koi scales. A full recharge costs:
- Repair NPCs: 600,000 coins
- Armour stand: 300,000 coins (at 99 Smithing with a Smithing cape)
- Ports workbench: 50 Koi Scales
Collecting all scroll pieces for this cape is a Completionist cape requirement.
When dying in the Wilderness, a fully charged cape will drop 50,000 coins.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||65.3||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||300||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Unlock the Reefwalker's cape Scroll in your Player Owned Ports|
Repair cost[edit | edit source]
The base repair cost of the Superior reefwalker's cape when completely degraded to 0.0% item charge is 600,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
If it is only partially degraded, then the cost of a full repair is multiplied by the percentage of item charge that needs to be repaired to produce the current repair cost.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-106)|1|int|1-106|| param = charge|Item Charge|0.0|number|0.0-100.0|| param = cost|cost|600000|hidden|||
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
Comparison with other capes[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Hybrid armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 May 2016 (Update):
- patch 8 June 2015 (Update):
- Tetsu, Seasinger's, Death Lotus armour, Reefwalker's cape and Leviathan ring no longer show Constitution as a requirement in the skill guide.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Superior reefwalker's cape along with the superior leviathan ring are the only superior player-owned port pieces that have the (worn) suffix when not in their perfect state.
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|