Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||10 August 2009 (Update)|
|Quest item||Fur 'n Seek|
|Destroy||The bonesack looks like it will fall apart if you drop it. You would have to go to the Odd Old Man for a replacement.|
|Backpack||Wear, Teleport, Destroy|
|On death||Always lost|
|This will allow me to teleport to the skeletal horror once a week.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Teleport[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Skeletal Horror teleport can now be used an unlimited number of times, instead of just weekly.
- patch 20 October 2014 (Update):
- A graphical issue with the bonesack (e) clipping with the player's head has been fixed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Players could not swap between the Ram skull helm and the Bonesack at the time of release of the Fur 'n Seek quest. This has been fixed.
- Although it provides unlimited teleports, the examine text has not been updated to reflect this.