Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||10 August 2009 (Update)|
|Quest item||Fur 'n Seek|
|Destroy||The bonesack looks like it will fall apart if you drop it. You would have to go to the Odd Old Man for a replacement.|
|Backpack||Wear, Teleport, Destroy|
|This will allow me to teleport to the skeletal horror once a week.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Bonesack(e) is a reward from the Fur 'n seek wishlist and is an upgrade to the Bonesack. It allows unlimited teleports to the Skeletal Horror.
This item can be swapped for the Ram skull helm(e) at any time by speaking to the Odd Old Man with the sack in your inventory.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|FAQ • docs|
Teleport[edit | edit source]
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
9 January 2023 (
- This item can now be reclaimed upon death.
- ninja 29 June 2020 (Update):
- The Skeletal Horror teleport can now be used an unlimited number of times, instead of just weekly.
- patch 20 October 2014 (Update):
- A graphical issue with the bonesack (e) clipping with the player's head has been fixed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Players could not swap between the Ram skull helm and the Bonesack at the time of release of the Fur 'n Seek quest. This has been fixed.
- Although it provides unlimited teleports, the examine text and Odd Old Man dialogue has not been updated to reflect this.
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Untradeable items
- Quest items
- Items that cannot be alchemised
- Tierless equipment
- Back slot items
- Typeless armour
- Items that disassemble into Cover parts
- Items that disassemble into Simple parts
- Items that disassemble into Padded parts
- Items that disassemble into Variable components
- Disassemble category/clothing
- Fur 'n Seek wish list
- Teleportation items
- Items on reward scrolls