The TokHaar-Kal-Xil (translated as Sacred-Rock of the victorious hunter) is a high-level range cape obtained by completing the Fight Kiln, using Ranged for the majority of the activity. It currently offers the strongest ranged strength bonus of any cape, even surpassing the Max cape, Completionist cape and Ava's alerter. It is one of two rewards the player may choose, the other being an uncut onyx. The TokHaar-Kal-Xil can be stored on the cape rack in a costume room of a player-owned house, like the TokHaar-Kal-Ket.
Completion of The Elder Kiln quest is required to play the minigame and earn the TokHaar-Kal-Xil. A fire cape must be sacrificed to be able to play the minigame; this requirement is once-off. To earn this cape, most of damage in the kiln must be dealt with ranged. As of 1 July 2014, this cape can be stored in the Dragon Keepsake Box. It can also be used to fight ice strykewyrms.
The TokHaar-Kal-Xil, along with the TokHaar-Kal-Ket and TokHaar-Kal-Mej, can be given to TzHaar-Mej-Jeh to unlock the Enhanced Fire Cape override.
Although the TokHaar-Kal-Xil does not retrieve ammunition when fired like Ava's devices can, this ability can be unlocked as a passive effect that will work with any cape after completing Do No Evil quest.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Comparison with other capes[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- The respective Attack, Ranged, and Magic bonuses of the kiln capes have been increased from 31 to 33.
- patch 6 July 2015 (Update):
- A graphical issue when female characters wore both the firemaker's tabard and TokHaar-Kal cape has been fixed.
- ninja 1 July 2014 (Update):
- The new kiln capes (ranged & magic) can now be stored in a Keepsake Box.
- The new kiln capes (ranged & magic) can now be used to attack ice strykewyrms.