The TokHaar-Kal-Mej (translated as Sacred-Rock of the victorious mage) is a high-level mage cape obtained by completing the Fight Kiln, using Magic for the majority of the activity. It is one of two rewards the player may choose, the other being an uncut onyx. The TokHaar-Kal-Mej can be stored on the cape rack in a costume room of a player-owned house.
Completion of The Elder Kiln quest is required to play the minigame and earn the TokHaar-Kal-Mej. A fire cape must be sacrificed to be able to play the minigame; this requirement is one-off.
The TokHaar-Kal-Mej has the highest magic strength bonus of any cape. It also allows the user to fight ice strykewyrms as of 1 July 2014 (in which they retain the fire cape bonus). It is therefore the best cape to use while fighting ice strykewryms, as they take double damage from fire spells.
The TokHaar-Kal-Mej, along with the TokHaar-Kal-Ket and TokHaar-Kal-Xil, can be given to TzHaar-Mej-Jeh to unlock the Enhanced Fire Cape override.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Comparison with other capes[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- The respective Attack, Ranged, and Magic bonuses of the kiln capes have been increased from 31 to 33.
- patch 6 July 2015 (Update):
- A graphical issue when female characters wore both the firemaker's tabard and TokHaar-Kal cape has been fixed.
- ninja 1 July 2014 (Update):
- The new kiln capes (ranged & magic) can now be stored in a Keepsake Box.
- The new kiln capes (ranged & magic) can now be used to attack ice strykewyrms.