The Third age druidic cloak is part of the Third age druidic equipment, and is the only back-slot item included among all 16 third age items introduced thus-far. The only requirements are 65 Prayer and Defence. The cloak can also be used for aesthetics and to show wealth, as it is currently the second most expensive cape/cloak in the game after the Abomination cape. The cost of the cloak reflects its significant rarity as many capes, cloaks, and other back items have superior stats despite being much cheaper.
A livestream with Mod Simon and James revealed the mechanics of Treasure Trail rewards in detail, meaning the actual chances could be calculated: approximately 1 in 37,128 per item roll for any of the 5 parts of third age druidic, or approximately 1 in 185,640 for a specific part, per item roll - with an average of 5 item rewards per Trail, this gives approximately 1 in 7,426 for any part, or 1 in 37,128 for a specific part, per Trail completed. For a more detailed breakdown of drop mechanics and calculations, see Treasure Trails/Rewards#Elite.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 7 January 2014 (Update):
- The female druidic cloak has been updated to match the improved male version.
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
- Third-age druidic robes, cloak and wreath now all apply prayer bonuses when worn.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Adjusted Third Age clothing during fishing animations to prevent clipping issues.