Vanligga Gastfrihet is a restaurant proprietor based on Jatizso. Her restaurant is located north of King Sorvott's throne room. During The Fremennik Isles, the player has to tax her 5000 coins. However, they have the option to pay the tax for her. If they tax her, they can repay her after the quest is complete. Either paying her tax or repaying her will open up her store, Contraband Yak Produce, which sells various illegal yak goods. This completes the achievement As Taxed as a Yak.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- hotfix 8 September 2017 (Update):
- Speaking to Vanligga Gastfrihet no longer constantly states that the 'As Taxed as a Yak' achievement is completed.
- ninja 13 October 2014 (Update):
- It is now possible to access Vanligga's Yak Shop without going through numerous chat options.
- "Vanligga Gastfrihet" may be a pun of the Swedish proverb "Vänlig Gästfrihet", which can be translated to "kind hospitality". It could also be "Vanlig Gästfrihet", which can be translated to "Common hospitality".