Princess Astrid is the daughter of King Vargas, the ruler of Miscellania. She lives with her father and her brother Prince Brand in the castle on the western side of their island. Players can choose to marry her or her brother Brand during the Throne of Miscellania quest. She also features in the Royal Trouble quest. She is rather vain (a quality she shares with her brother) and loves flowers and archery.
Player characters of either gender have the option of marrying her during Blood Runs Deep. Astrid and Brand are killed by the Dagannoth Kings towards the end of the quest, and are cremated in pyre ships.
If the player married her, Princess Astrid also features in Nomad's Elegy, where she aids the player in Limbo, and is killed by Nomad.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 10 December 2018 (Update):
- A graphical issue with Princess Astrid was fixed.
- update 29 November 2004 (Update):
- She appears to be wearing an Armadyl pendant, a studded body of some sort and a pair of climbing boots.
- If the player uses the Makeover Mage to change gender after getting engaged to Princess Astrid, she will say "Now please, find some way to turn back into a man..." if the player talks to her.