Transcript of The Fremennik Isles journal entry
- I have spoken to Mord Gunnars on Rellekka's northern docks.
- I have fetched some tuna for Hrafn.
- I have gathered someore for Jatizso's Chancellor.
- King Gjuki Sorvott IV has told me about spying on Neitiznot.
- There is a jester costume for me in the King's chest.
- I have talked to a man in a jester suit about spying on the Burgher of Neitiznot.
- I have performed as a jester for the Burgher, eavesdropping for useful information.
- I have made my report on activities in Neitiznot to the Spymaster.
- I have been instructed to gain the Burgher of Neitiznot's confidence and find out about the bridge-building programme.
- The Burgher of Neitiznot has asked me to get supplies for repairing the bridges between the islands.
- I have found the supplies the Burgher of Neitiznot has asked me to find.
- Burgher of Neitiznot has asked me to get 8 split arctic pine logs.
- I have found the 8 split arctic pine logs I need.
- I have been asked to repair the two bridges for Thakkrad of Neitiznot.
- I have repaired the bridges, despite harrassment [sic] from the local trolls.
- Having repaired the bridges, I have reported back to the Burgher of Neitiznot.
- The Burgher of Neitiznot has asked me to find out if King Gjuki Sorvott IV of Jatizso has learnt of his plans.
- King Gjuki Sorvott IV has asked me to collect taxes from his citizens.
- I have collected the Window Tax.
- I have collected the Beard Tax! At last, enough money has been raised.
- King Gjuki Sorvott IV has asked me to perform another spying mission on Neitiznot.
- I have talked to the Spymaster and been given my new task.
- I have performed for the Burgher of Neitiznot a second time.
- I have made my report to the Spymaster and incriminated myself while I was at it!
- I have survived a rather awkward conversation about my involvement with Neitiznot.
- I have delivered King Gjuki Sorvott IV's decree to Mawnis Burowgar of Neitiznot.
- Mawnis Burowgar has asked me to make yak-hide body and leg armour.
- I have completed making a set of yak-leather armour.
- Mawnis Burowgar of Neitiznot has asked me to make a Fremennik round shield.
- I have completed making a Fremennik round shield.
- I have been appointed Champion of Neitiznot.
- I have entered the troll caves and been told to kill 10 trolls before attempting to kill the Troll King.
- I have defeated many trolls and heroically slain the Troll King.
- I have brought back the head of the Troll King as a trophy.
|Part 6 of the Fremennik quest series|