Estrith is a Fremennik woman who wanders around the outer-castle of Daemonheim as a sentry for the Fremennik.
She seems extremely bored and makes sarcastic comments frequently, such as:
- "Yet another round with nothing interesting happening."
- "Soon we'll be home eating red meat and combing innards from our hair." (To Wiglaf, the Fremennik cook to the east of Thok.)
- "Time to do my rounds, I suppose."
- "If that smuggler is sneaking about again, I'll have his head on a rusty pike." (When she is near the banker.)
- "Hey you! I've got my eyes on you. You better not try any funny business around here."
- "Oh look! Some rocks! Oh, and some more rocks! It can't get more exciting than this."
- "I've got the eyes of a hawk, the ears of a wolf, the speed of a kyatt and an awful day job."
- "If I never see another floating eyeball in a hundred years, it'll be too soon." (South of Thok)
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 13 November 2012 (Update):
- Fixed some stretching on Stanky Morgan's, Chief Thief Robin's, Estrith's and the Doomsayer's faces.