Captain Cain is who players need to speak to before they can play Barbarian Assault.
He will brief players, introduce them to the game and answer any questions they have about the game. Players must speak to him before they can play Barbarian Assault. When talking to him players have the option of resetting their wave in Barbarian Assault to wave 1, resulting in a Barbarian assault wave ticket being given to the player.
Going through all his tutorials will unlock 4 titles: Defender, Attacker, Collector and Healer.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 9 November 2015 (Update):
- A typo related to Captain Cain has been fixed.
- patch 5 May 2015 (Update):
- Fixed a typo in Captain Cain's tutorial chat.
- Captain Cain can have players do pushups.
- Captain Cain is one of the random people contacted with NPC Contact Lunar spell.
- Captain Cain answered a letter in Postbag from the Hedge 39.