Thora the Barkeep
|Thora the Barkeep|
|Release date||2 November 2004 (Update)|
|Shop||Rellekka Long Hall Bar|
|NPC ID||? (edit)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Thora the Barkeep is a Fremennik bartender in Rellekka. She runs the Rellekka Long Hall Bar, supplying the warriors and revellers with beer. When she was younger, she travelled the world, sampling all sorts of alcohol. She managed to create a cocktail which she considered the greatest ever made. When she returned to Rellekka, she gave up making the cocktail, and had little intent on resuming making it. She has a particular dislike of Askeladden, who keeps being a nuisance and trying to sneak in to steal beer.
Manni the Reveller wanted to taste the drink, so he asked an outlander to obtain for him as part of their trials. Thora, not wishing to see the outlander fail, offered to make the cocktail if they got Askeladden to sign a legally binding contract to not step foot in her bar again. He signed it and she gladly made the cocktail, astonished and relieved that her trouble with Askeladden was over.
When Askeladden passed his own trials and took the name Larravak, the contract was rendered null and void, allowing him access to the bar again. Thora was not amused and accused the outlander who had obtained the promise of conning her.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Thora is a Scandinavian name, meaning 'thunder'.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Thora the Barkeep, "The Fremennik Trials", RuneScape. "Well, it is true that in my younger years as a barkeep, I wandered the lands trying various alcoholic delicacies."
- ^ Thora the Barkeep, "The Fremennik Trials", RuneScape. "I used a fusion of various drinks from all around the world to create the greatest cocktail ever made! Of course, when my wanderlust was gone, and I returned back to Rellekka to serve as barkeep here, I gave all that up."
- ^ Thora the Barkeep, "The Fremennik Trials", RuneScape. "I would rather not; it is a reminder of a life I left behind when I came back." When asked to make the cocktail
- ^ Thora the Barkeep, "The Fremennik Trials", RuneScape. "He is nothing but a pest. He keeps sneaking in and stealing beer. I shudder to think what he will be like when he has passed his trial of manhood and is allowed in here legitimately."
- ^ Thora the Barkeep, "The Fremennik Trials", RuneScape. "Or are you going to try another scam with that terrible Askeladden again?[...]I should never have trusted him not to come in here, even with that written promise."
|Part 1 of the Fremennik quest series|