Arctic pine logs are cut from arctic pine trees, found on the island of Neitiznot. These logs are available only to members who have started The Fremennik Isles. A Woodcutting level of 54 is required to cut them, giving 140.2 experience; 42 Firemaking is needed to make a fire using these type of logs. Burning the logs gives 125 Firemaking experience (or 130+ on a bonfire). A player can light these logs with a bow at firemaking level of 62. Using three doses of Sacred oil (per log), they can be made into Arctic pyre logs, which require 50 Firemaking to light and gives 175 experience.
They are also used to make Fremennik round shields. Two of these logs, a nail and a piece of Rope are required to make one, granting 34 Crafting experience. Players can also use the logs on a woodcutting stump to make split logs for the quest The Fremennik Isles.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 29 September 2014 (Update):
- Arctic pine logs can no longer be taken into Castle Wars.
- patch 10 May 2012 (Update):
- Craft and Light options have been added to all kinds of logs.
A player splitting arctic pine logs
A player equipping arctic pine logs due to a glitch
- This is the only type of log that gives more woodcutting experience when cut than firemaking experience when burnt.
- The additional experience of splitting the arctic pine logs after cutting them boosts the gained amount to 7 experience higher than cutting Yews.
- This type of log can be lit simply by left-clicking them.
- During the week of 27 January 2020, arctic pine logs equippable by equipping them from the bank interface, along with a few other miscellanious items. They had no stats and prevented attack, and were placed in the off-hand slot.