Svidi is a member of the Mountain Tribe and acts as a representative of the Mountain Camp towards the Rellekkan people. He was sent by Hamal the Chieftain in a bid to restore good relations between the two Fremennik groups and establish a trade route, but chose to hide out in the land between the two settlements instead. Hamal, believing Svidi to be imprisoned due to non-communication for a few days, asked a passing adventurer to check on his envoy. When asked about his lack of action, he confessed to believing stereotypes of violence about the Rellekans and outsiders, and that he feared for his life. He refused to enter until his safety was assured, declining the offer of a bodyguard and instead demanding a guarantee from Brundt the Chieftain. Svidi met with Brundt once he had his guarantee, resulting in fruitful talks.
- ^ Hamal the Chieftain, "Mountain Daughter", RuneScape. "But I must admit that I have, in fact, sent out a representative to Rellekka to talk about improving relations and perhaps setting up a basic trade route. My daughter was always asking me to do that, and now that she is not here right now, I thought perhaps it was the right thing to do."
- ^ Hamal the Chieftain, "Mountain Daughter", RuneScape. "Unfortunately we have not heard from Svidi, our representative, for a few days. I would not be surprised if those ignorants in Rellekka are holding him captive."
- ^ Svidi, "Mountain Daughter", RuneScape. "I've always been told that the people of Rellekka are ignorants, almost as bad as other outerlanders. I think they might kill me if I go there."
- ^ Svidi, "Mountain Daughter", RuneScape. "You? But you're an outerlander! You'd probably lead me to a cave to kill me yourself!"
- ^ Player character, "Mountain Daughter", RuneScape. "What if I get you some kind of guarantee of safe passage from the village? Will that do?"
- ^ Hamal the Chieftain, "Mountain Daughter", RuneScape. "I understand that Svidi's meeting with Brundt went quite well. I must thank you for your assistance, outerlander."