This article is about the character in Gunnarsgrunn. For the character in the FunOrb game Armies of Gielinor, see Litara (Armies of Gielinor)
Litara is an inhabitant of Gunnarsgrunn. When a player talks to her, she will tell them about the Stronghold of Security. She explains how a miner fell down a hole and returned babbling about treasure, and how her brother went down to find it but still hasn't come back. She has been waiting there since her brother went down to explore the depths. That was a long time ago and now she asks only that someone brings her any news of her lost brother. So far, no-one has returned.
She can be found by the entrance to the Stronghold of Security in the centre of Gunnarsgrunn. She is clothed like the other women of Gunnarsgrunn, in a bikini-like top and a four sided loin cloth; she can be visually distinguished by not wearing any armbands, only bracelets.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- She appears to be effectively the only "nice" barbarian in Gunnarsgrunn (besides Gudrun) as she seems to be friendly to outsiders, asking if the player is okay when the player selects to talk to her.
- Litara is one of only a handful of characters in Gunnarsgrunn that cannot be attacked.
- Litara is also one of the playable units in the Saradomin Strikes campaign on Armies of Gielinor.
- Her brother is most likely to be the dead adventurer found at the start of the stronghold-you can search him and find his diary.
- She features in Legacy of Blood when the main characters visit Gunnarsgrunn (known as Barbarian Village at the time).