Patch Notes (4 September 2017)
These Patch Notes were announced on 4 September 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- The Meilyr Recipe Shop no longer shows some unlocked recipes as locked.
- Crystal skillchompas are now listed as requiring level 71 in the relevant skill guides.
- Skillchompas no longer mention pickaxes in the Woodcutting skill guide.
- It is now possible to decant mature moonlight mead from a brewing vat.
- Adrenaline will no longer occasionally fully drain when fighting in Clan Wars.
- Killing multiple ice demons at the same time in the Khazard and Lucien Dominion Tower fight will no longer stop players from completing the fight.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- The 'Order of the Slayer Master' achievement is no longer randomly reset.
- Players can now claim Falador Shield 1 through 4 again, but must still do so in the correct order from Redbeard Frank, Rimmington Chemist and Squire Asrol.
- The 'Seven Colours in Their Hat' achievement now works with a keepsaked hat.
- Players in localised versions of the game will now find some achievement titles fit better on the Achievements interface.
- The 'Koschei's Cache' achievement will no longer spam players when they use a gem on the NPC.
- An issue that was causing reputation achievement messages in Menaphos to spam players has been fixed.
- The 'Final Boss' achievement counters will now correctly check both Hard mode & Normal mode kills.
- The 'Sphinx Now' faces the correct direction during a conversation in a cutscene in the 'A Tail of Two Cats' quest.
- An issue where Sir Owen could go missing from the Black Knights' Fortress during the Death of Chivalry quest has been fixed.
- Dying to Count Draynor during Vampyre Slayer will now consistently remove him from the crypt.
- Agoroth will no longer deal damage to players after they kill him in certain rare scenarios.
- The 'Dealing with Scabaras' quest marker has been moved to the correct location.
- The base Reaper points received from completing bosses in the Heart of Gielinor in Challenger mode have been increased by 2.
- The base Reaper points received from defeating Telos has been increased by 1.
- The golems in the Telos encounter will no longer hit players after Telos begins his death animation.
- The Skill Level display on the Player Inspect interface has been reverted to display the icons in a 3x9 layout.
- Lent weapons which don't require a target to use the special attack will now correctly drain adrenaline/special attack energy.
- The legendary pet life-saving ability will no longer activate in practice mode boss instances.
- Players can no longer attempt to use Moia's device or a disc of returning on an instance-only world.
- Nex: Angel of Death no longer targets another player who isn't the tank when restarting her attacks.
- Nex: Angel of Death will now restart her attacks if a player targeted with the Icicle slam attack dies before it hits them.
- Players who have been pinned under the icicle during the Nex: Angel of Death encounter will no longer get hit by shadows if the icicle pins them after the shadows start.
- A typo on the Golden Palace door examine in Menaphos has been fixed.
- It is no longer possible to equip an offhand weapon with a 2-handed weapon equipped by using a non-bankable 2-handed weapon.
- A spelling error formerly seen when trying to pick more than 50 lunar lumber has been fixed.
- Players can no longer use Freecam after activating the Enchanted Bunny Egg and other magical eggs.
- Attempting to enter a clan citadel using the left-click option on the Prifddinas portal will no longer return the player to the Clan Camp when exiting.
Last week's hotfixes
- 29/08, 11:15 UTC: The Menaphos amnesty check to the Slayer skill when attempting to wear a Completionist cape was reinstated.
- 29/08, 12:15 UTC: A fix was applied to prevent disconnects when examining another player with a certain achievement setup.
- 29/08, 13:55 UTC: The 'Boys to Menaphites' achievement no longer spams a completion message when gaining reputation.
- 29/08, 15:10 UTC: Speaking to Vanligga Gastfrihet no longer constantly states that the 'As Taxed as a Yak' achievement is completed.
- 29/08, 15:10 UTC: Players will no longer be given Meilyr potion recipes after unlocking them all.
- 29/08, 16:25 UTC: Clawdia now awards players with a Clawdia balloon when defeated.
- 29/08, 16:25 UTC: Players are no longer spammed with completion messages for the 'Slay Bells Ring V' achievement.
- 29/08, 16:45 UTC: The 'Brothers in Arms' achievement will now correctly track if Akrisae has been defeated.
- 30/08, 09:00 UTC: Applied a further fix to players being disconnected when inspecting others.
- 30/08, 09:00 UTC: Tweaked some script when initially loading the achievements interface to prevent disconnects under certain circumstances.
- 30/08, 14:50 UTC: Players can now claim their Wilderness achievement set rewards.
- 30/08, 16:00 UTC: The golden Final Boss title once again unlocks correctly.
- 31/08, 08:40 UTC: Corrected an issue that was disconnecting players when clicking on certain achievements.
- 31/08, 15:30 UTC: The 'Classic Rock' achievement can now be completed by anyone in a Vorago group.
- 31/08, 17:00 UTC: Corrected an issue with the Barrows-dyed Staff of Sliske.